Registered Nurse Jobs Near West Salem, Wisconsin
West Salem is a beautiful outlying town of La Crosse County, Wisconsin. The town is famous for its sporadic suburbs, wonderful community, and dense farms nearby. Because of its untouched natural beauty, highly rated public schools, and a significantly lower tax rate, many families, young professionals, and retirees love to live in this place.
West Salem calls all the qualified Registered Nurses to submit their resumes and seize this outstanding opportunity.
How Do We Help?
On our part, we’ll make sure that you’re a perfect fit for this job.
Let’s see how we’ll make this happen for you.
- Skill assessment – as you’ll submit your resume, we’ll thoroughly analyze your skillset and judge if you have all the pre-requisites needed for this job.
- Personality assessment – your personality has to be aligned with the company culture for you to be productive. Therefore, we make sure that the company culture resonates with your personality.
- Goal alignment – after holding initial scrutiny, we conduct meetings with selected candidates to gauge their vision, objectives, and goals. Based on that, we determine if the job will shape you according to your vision or not. (Don’t worry, though, if you don’t pass this assessment, because we’ll find another opportunity that will help you achieve the career growth you desire).
- High-touch recruitment – we understand that applying for a new job could be a daunting experience for you. Therefore, we’ll stay connected with you throughout the job application process and help you understand all the intricacies.
- Post-offer engagement – to smooth out your transitioning phase, we’ll provide you guidelines on onboarding, skill development, career development, and more. We will prepare you for your next job so that your new employers can experience a smooth transition as well.
- Regular feedback – we’ll ensure that you’re acing at your new company. By providing regular and honest feedback, we’ll keep pushing you towards the ladders of success and excellence.
In a nutshell, our job doesn’t end at finding a perfect opportunity for you. Instead, we stick with you until we ensure that you’re performing at your highest potential and maneuvering towards success.
Registered Nurse – Job Description
The nursing home requires a responsible RN capable of conducting independent supervision of both staff and patients. RN will be liable to perform the following duties.
- Follow the Director of Nursing Services guidelines and provide assistance and care to residents in the nursing unit.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to craft nursing care plans based on patients’ needs.
- Provide physical and psychological support to staff and patients.
- Assess patients, provide required nursing care, and administer medication to patients.
- Supervise junior nursing staff (including nursing students) and provide proper training to them.
- Control communicable diseases like Typhoid, Malaria, Dengue, Corona, and provide extensive care in isolation wards.
- Continuously maintain quality improvement by adhering to therapeutic standards.
- Observe Safety and Sanitation policies/procedures and maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Maintain continuous staff development.
- Maintain regular attendance.
- Assist in ambulatory care settings.
- Collaborate with physicians and multidisciplinary team members.
- Maintain technical and professional knowledge by attending educational workshops.
- Document in-patient and department records.
Simply put, a registered nurse’s responsibility is to administer staff, ensure the execution of numerous treatment plans, and create a safe environment for residents and staff members.
The job of an RN is exceptionally demanding. Therefore, they have to exhibit a composed posture while dealing with patients. In case of emergencies or critical injuries, it’s on their shoulders to provide immediate assistance and care.
However, they should stay within the scope of practice and apply what they’ve learned in nursing school or previous job experiences.
Registered Nurse – Qualifications and Skills
Like every occupation, a Registered Nurse needs to be competent, skilled, and have a formal degree in nursing. Let’s look at the list of qualifications required for this particular job role.
- Registered Nurse License
- CPR Certification
- Ongoing pursuit of continuing education in clinical subjects, management, personal growth and development.
- Good working knowledge of State rules and regulations. Must meet all Federal, State, and local health regulations.
- Pass post-offer drug tests, background checks, and physical exams
- Knowledge in Pharmacology
- Understanding of HIPAA compliance
Anyone equipped with the qualifications mentioned above is deemed fit for this job. However, pursuing advanced nursing education programs, an associate degree in nursing, clearing NCLEX-RN exams, etc., can pave the way to better opportunities for an RN.
However, formal degrees or licenses aren’t enough for an individual to perform well in any field, let alone in the field of nursing.
Considering that, an RN needs to acquire the following hard and soft skills to stand out from the rest of the staff.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to communicate efficiently with staff, residents, guests, and outside agencies.
- Must be capable of performing the essential job functions, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Leadership skills
- Clinical skills
- Medical teamwork
Above everything else, a Registered Nurse has to be compassionate with patients and display a friendly demeanor at all times.
The Director of Nursing requires the RN applicants to undergo the following requirements before signing up for the job.
- Ability to stay calm, fair, and firm in stressful situations
- Multitask priorities simultaneously and efficiently
- Walk, bend, and reach on a regular basis
- Be able to lift, pull, and grasp 50 pounds
- Quickly identify hazardous situations
- Be able to perform all the necessary duties of a Registered Nurse
Keep in mind that you can always acquire a skill through dedication, hard work, and consistency. Apart from your hard work, we’ll always be here to assist you in any way you need.
Career Opportunity for Registered Nurse
Start your career as Director of Nursing
How Much Does a Registered Nurse Earn?
In the United States, a Registered Nurse’s average salary is $61,730 per year and $11,250 overtime per year. The compensation package may vary based on a candidate’s experience, qualifications, and skills.
Other than the base salary, RNs may also enjoy additional benefits, including 403(b), 401(k) matching, health insurance, life insurance, loan forgiveness, and more. However, that too depends on the organization they’re working in.
RNs can get a raise in their income by pursuing a graduate program in nursing.
Why you Should Choose Proactive Healthcare Recruiters as your Employment Avenue
Proactive Healthcare Recruiters are a perfect choice for anyone seeking their dream job or a better switch.
We locate talented individuals in the healthcare industry and place them in the most suitable organizations.
Whenever we land on a resume, we weigh its strengths and weaknesses and spot a perfect opportunity for them. Furthermore, we help them during the application process, interview, onboarding, and post-offer stages.
Our personality and placement assessments help us identify the candidate’s personality and the most suitable job for them.
Additionally, we provide high-end career coaching services to anyone unclear about their goals or who can’t achieve their desired career growth.
We have helped many individuals find jobs that have enhanced their personal growth and their company’s revenues. If you have the right talent and are ready to struggle, we’ll provide every kind of assistance to you until you reach the stars – and beyond.
If you want to broaden your skillset as a Registered Nurse and unveil new strengths, submit your resume and leave the rest to us.
Find exciting job opportunities for Registered Nurses in other locations
- Registered Nurse Required at Kingsford, Michigan
- Registered Nurse Required at Tomah, Wisconsin
- Registered Nurse Required at South Haven, Michigan
- Registered Nurse Required at Dowagiac, Michigan
Career Opportunity for Registered Nurse
Start your career as Director of Nursing