Personal information means all information that relates to an identified individual or to an identifiable individual. For example, your name, address, email address, educational and employment background, CV and job qualifications. Personal information is also referred to as information about you.
- Proactive Healthcare Recruiters’s career portal, also referred to as Proactive Healthcare Recruiters ; and
- Proactive Healthcare Recruiters’s recruiting activities more generally, conducted both offline and online via the Sites (as defined below).
3. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- WHICH CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE PROCESS AND FROM WHICH SOURCES?
We process personal information that you provide directly to us, such as when you register in the Proactive Healthcare Recruiters , submit a job application on the Sites or at a recruiting event, or when we conduct a phone or in-person interview. We may also receive personal information about you from other sources, such as from persons you indicate as a reference, persons who referred you for a position, in connection with background or employment checks, and from third party recruitment sources, including Sites. Sites include, without limitation, social sites where you have created a public page or profile or otherwise given permission so that recruiters can access your information on these sites. They also can include vendor sites where Proactive Healthcare Recruiters has invited you to participate in assessments, evaluations or online interviews.
- name and contact details
- educational background
- employment background
- job qualifications and work eligibility, including your nationality, country of residence, and visa and immigration status
- jobs in which you have expressed an interest or for which you would like to submit an application
- CV, resume or transcripts, and any supporting documentation attached to your resume such as copies of certificates and diplomas
- employment references
- compensation details, such as salary information, depending on your region
- background check information, such as a verification of your educational and professional background, and other relevant information subject to Proactive Healthcare Recruiters policies and applicable laws
- information about your personality, competency, ability and suitability for a position
- certain types of sensitive personal information as described in Section 12 below
5. WHY AND HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use personal information for the following purposes:
- to communicate with you and respond to your requests or application
- for recruitment, evaluation, background screening and hiring purposes
- to enable your use of the Proactive Healthcare Recruiters
- to analyze, develop and improve the Proactive Healthcare Recruiters , our recruiting activities and Proactive Healthcare Recruiters products and services
- to maintain the security of the Proactive Healthcare Recruiters and our sites, systems and networks
- to comply with applicable laws and regulations and to operate our business
These purposes are described below in further detail.
- To communicate with you and respond to your requests or application
If you get in touch with us (for example, through Proactive Healthcare Recruiters , contact forms on the Sites, contact with our recruiters or at events or via Sites) we process information about you to communicate with you about your application or job interests. For example, we may update you on the status of your application, inform you about new vacancies or invite you for recruitment activities such as a phone or in-person interview.
- For recruitment, evaluation, and background screening and hiring purposes
We process information about you to connect the right candidate with the right job at Proactive Healthcare Recruiters and evaluate whether you are the right applicant for a position. We may therefore include information about you in our recruitment databases to manage Proactive Healthcare Recruiters’s candidate selection and recruiting processes. If you are selected for a position at Proactive Healthcare Recruiters, information about you will also be used to facilitate the hiring process. Please be aware that, prior to hiring you and in order for Proactive Healthcare Recruiters to be able to extend an offer to you, you may be requested to complete a background check in accordance with Proactive Healthcare Recruiters policies and local law. Depending on your region, additional details regarding our use of background check information about you may also be specified in the applicable privacy notices and/or policies of our background check service provider.
Proactive Healthcare Recruiters may invite you to participate in assessments to evaluate your suitability for a position. In evaluating your suitability for the position, Proactive Healthcare Recruiters may access your assessment and receive results from the Sites.
- To enable your use of the Proactive Healthcare Recruiters
When you choose to register with us to set up an Proactive Healthcare Recruiters account, we need to process your personal information so that we can create and administer your personal account. Upon creating your account, we will send you your personal login information. This personal information enables us to administer your account (such as authenticating your access or changing your password at your request).
- To analyze, develop and improve the Proactive Healthcare Recruiters , our recruiting activities and Proactive Healthcare Recruiters products and services
In order to analyze, develop and improve Proactive Healthcare Recruiters , our recruiting activities and Proactive Healthcare Recruiters products and services, Proactive Healthcare Recruiters may process information about you, for example if you encountered any problems in using Proactive Healthcare Recruiters or if it is not functioning as expected. We may also process information about you to develop and test new products or system versions, patches and updates.
- To maintain the security of the Proactive Healthcare Recruiters
We may use personal information about you as necessary to maintain the security of the Proactive Healthcare Recruiters , and our sites, systems and networks. For example, we may process information about you when investigating suspicious activity on our sites, systems and networks.
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations and to operate our business
In some cases, we may process information about you to comply with applicable laws and regulations, such as legally mandated reporting or other legal process requests. We may also process information about you in the performance and organization of our business and internal management, for example to conduct audits and investigations, for mergers and acquisitions, finance and accounting, archiving and insurance purposes and in the context of dispute resolution.
6. FOR INFORMATION COLLECTED ABOUT YOU IN THE EU/EEA AND OTHER RELEVANT REGIONS, WHAT IS OUR BASIS FOR PROCESSING?
For information about you collected in the EU/EEA and other relevant regions, our basis for processing is the following:
- We have a legitimate interest in processing your contact and related information in order to communicate effectively with you and to respond to your requests.
- Your use of the Proactive Healthcare Recruiters and the processing of information about you for recruiting purposes is based on your consent. Please note that you can always close your account and withdraw your consent, although this may affect our ability to consider you for employment at Proactive Healthcare Recruiters.
- Any processing of your sensitive personal information in connection with your job application is based on your explicit consent. Please note that you can always close your account and withdraw your consent, although this may affect our ability to consider you for employment at Proactive Healthcare Recruiters.
- The processing of information about you as part of our offline and online recruitment activities outside the Proactive Healthcare Recruiters Recruitment Cloud is based on our legitimate interest in finding the best person for a specific job.
- In case you were not selected for the position but we would like to contact you about future job opportunities that may be of interest to you, we may process the relevant contact and related information provided by you as part of your initial application, based on our legitimate interest to find the best possible candidate for the position.
- Our processing of information about you to analyze, develop and improve the Proactive Healthcare Recruiters , our sites and Proactive Healthcare Recruiters products and services is based on our legitimate interest in enhancing the effectiveness, user experience and functioning of the Proactive Healthcare Recruiters , our sites and our products and services.
- Our processing of information about you for security purposes is based on our legitimate interest in protecting Proactive Healthcare Recruiters systems and networks.
- Our processing of information about you for legal and regulatory purposes is based on a legal obligation or on Proactive Healthcare Recruiters’s legitimate interest in complying with applicable laws and regulations.
- Our processing of information about you for business operations purposes is based on our legitimate interest in operating our business in an efficient and appropriate manner.
- Our processing of personal information also will be as necessary to enter into a contract with you for employment purposes.
7. FOR HOW LONG DO WE RETAIN PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Proactive Healthcare Recruiters maintains your personal information for the following retention periods:
- If you have created an account on the Proactive Healthcare Recruiters , your account information will be retained for as long as you maintain an active account. Your account will be deemed inactive, and your account information will be deleted, after five (5) years of inactivity.
- Proactive Healthcare Recruiters will retain your personal information related to your application for a position (such as your curriculum vitae/resume or the position to which you applied, assessment results) for up to five (5) years from the date you applied (unless a longer or shorter period is required by applicable law).
To the extent permitted or required by law, or as requested by you, Proactive Healthcare Recruiters may delete your personal information at any time. As a result, you should retain your own copy of any information you submit to us.
8. WHEN AND HOW CAN WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
As a company focused at recruiting candidates only with the United States and occasionally Canada, information about you may be shared globally throughout Proactive Healthcare Recruiters’ our clients and their organizations.
Proactive Healthcare Recruiters employees are authorized to access personal information only to the extent necessary to serve the applicable purpose and to perform their jobs and are bound by appropriate confidentiality agreements.
Where necessary, we share personal information with the third parties described below.
- Third-party service providers (for example, website management, information technology and related infrastructure provision, background or employment check service providers, auditing, and other similar services) in order for those service providers to perform business functions on behalf of Proactive Healthcare Recruiters.
- Relevant third parties in the event of a reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or other legal process, when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to government requests, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence, for national security and/or law enforcement purposes.
9. HOW IS PERSONAL INFORMATION HANDLED GLOBALLY?
Proactive Healthcare Recruiters recruit candidates within the United States of America or Canada and cannot be responsible for the information given to us by members outside of the USA. If your personal information is transferred to a Proactive Healthcare Recruiters recipient or third party in a country that does not provide an adequate level of protection for personal information Proactive Healthcare Recruiters will take measures designed to ensure that your personal information is adequately protected, such as making it subject to the terms of the EU Standard Contractual Clauses.
10. HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURED?
Proactive Healthcare Recruiters has implemented appropriate technical, physical and organizational measures designed to protect your personal information against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, damage, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access as well as all other forms of unlawful processing (including, but not limited to, unnecessary collection) or further processing.
11. WHAT ARE YOUR CHOICES?
Depending on your country of residence, you may have certain choices and rights in relation to our use of information about you, such as the right to access, correct and update, erase or delete, and obtain a copy of your personal information. Primarily, the United States of America is our primary audience from who we connect and accept applicants from. Any outside entities is unintended and not the fault of Proactive Healthcare Recruiters.
- Withdraw consent – You may request to withdraw the consent you have previously provided for the processing of your personal information.
- Delete personal information – You can erase or delete all or some of your personal information by contacting us and letting us know.
- Change or correct personal information – You can edit some of your personal information in the Proactive Healthcare Recruiters by speaking with our recruiters.
- Object to, or limit or restrict the use of personal information – You can ask us to stop using all or some of your personal information.
- Right to access and/or receive a copy of your personal information – You can also obtain a copy of some of your personal information in machine-readable form in the Proactive Healthcare.
You can exercise these choices in accordance with applicable laws as specified on our Privacy Choices page, or by filling out our inquiry form.
12. DOES Proactive Healthcare Recruiters COLLECT SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Additionally, if you have a disability and would like Proactive Healthcare Recruiters to consider any accommodation, you may provide that information during the recruiting process. In some countries, in accordance with applicable law, we may explicitly ask for information such as race or ethnicity for the purpose of monitoring equal opportunity. However, we do not require applicants to provide this information in connection with their job application and our recruiting efforts, and if you choose to provide this information as part of our equal opportunity program, it will not be viewable or otherwise used in the hiring or selection process.
13. WHAT ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
14. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT (CCPA)?
If you are a California resident, you may request that we disclose to you the categories of personal information we collected about you (see Section 4).
If you are a California resident, you may obtain information about exercising your rights, as described above, by contacting us at 1-800-633-0748.
15. DATA PROTECTION OFFICER-YOUR QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS
16. DISPUTE RESOLUTION OR FILING A COMPLAINT
17. Proactive Healthcare Recruiters CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS
Proactive Healthcare Recruiters’s corporate headquarters are located at:
1436 Lake Christopher Dr,
Virginia Beach, VA 23464
Proactive Healthcare Recruiters may store a copy of the interview or audio of the phone call in accordance with its retention policies but will not retain the video for longer than is necessary to evaluate a candidate or as is otherwise permissible by applicable law. You understand that Proactive Healthcare Recruiters will not advance all candidates nor will submission of a video interview or application guarantee a job offer. Proactive Healthcare Recruiters reserves the right to make an offer or deny an interview, in its sole discretion, to candidates who submit an interview through this process, or who elect an accommodation to interview through phone or in some cases, in-person with a Proactive Healthcare recruiter. Any candidate, who Proactive Healthcare Recruiters determines in its sole discretion, has tampered with a video, shares unlawful or prohibited Content, or participates in illegal activity with their Content Proactive Healthcare Recruiters may then provide Content to law enforcement.