MDS Coordinator Jobs in Cranbury, NJ
Do you have management experience and are looking for a better job opportunity?
If yes, this might prove to be a massive chance for you.
A Sub-Acute Skilled Nursing Facility based in Cranbury, NJ, is currently seeking a highly qualified candidate for the MDS Coordinator position. This nursing home is a non-corporate entity that operates as a family-owned facility and needs someone who can overlook the whole coordination.
MDS Coordinator – Job Requirements
The ideal candidate has to meet the following requirements:
- Prior experience in MDS coordination.
- Comprehensive knowledge of State and Federal guidelines governing long-term care.
- Sound knowledge of handling computers and healthcare software.
While working with us, you can build a challenging and rewarding career, enjoy compelling benefits, and experience a wide range of professional growth opportunities.
The ideal candidate has to perform the following tasks during their tenure with us:
- Administer Patient Assessments.
- Make Recommendations.
- Develop Care Plans.
- Coordinate with Medicare and Medicaid.
- Ensure compliance with state, federal, and local standards.
- Keep patient and employee records accurate and up to date.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- License for Registered Nurse (RN)
- Proficiency in MDS 3.0
The candidate is required to have the following skillset:
- Able to make the right decisions in stressful situations that often arise in a nursing facility/hospital.
- Have a solution-oriented mind with an out-of-the-box thinking approach.
- Gentle in nature and knows how to handle/coax unasked problems.
- Adept at precise planning and problem-solving.
- Keen on presenting a strong moral compass, which is a must-have in any welfare occupation.
- Be an independent thinker whose top priority is to protect the company’s interests.
If you’re interested in this job and think you’re qualified for it, submit your resume.
Career Opportunity for MDS Coordinator
Start your career as MDS Coordinator Jobs